Fellow Program IN MANAGEMENT
Research has always been an integral part of Jaipuria Institute of Management. With 80% of doctoral laureates forming the core of our faculty team and another substantial number of them pursuing a doctorate, we already facilitate constant evolution of management theories and practices.
The Fellow Program in Management (FPM) at Jaipuria Institute of Management offers a rigorous academic and research platform in diverse areas of management, designed for academicians; students and professionals alike, driven by an inherent passion to impact business management. The aim is to nurture scholarly talent equipped with analytical thinking, problem solving capabilities and ability to offer management wisdom to address the industry needs and that of the society.
Our FPM as a full time program focuses on quality research through continuous mentoring process. The functioning of the program will be administered by the Program Director (FPM) and guided by the FPM Committee. Successful completion of the program is dependent on two requirements - participants must complete all the course work requirements and successfully defending the submitted thesis within the rules and regulations of the program.
The candidature of an admitted candidate is expected to progress as follows:
Fellow Program in Management - FPM MILESTONE
The Fellow Program has the following four components:
Mandatory Course Work
Thesis Proposal Formulation
Thesis Submission and Defense
The Fellow Program in Management offers specialization in diversified area, such as:
Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior
Decision Sciences and Business Analytics
General Management and Strategy
Economics and Public policy
(The specialization offered is subject to availability of Supervisor and the institute's decision shall be final and binding).
LIST OF ELECTIVES
- Emerging Research Paradigms in Operations Management
- Advance Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Service Operations Management
- Logistics Planning & Strategy
- Supply Chain Modelling & Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Product and Brand Management
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Digital Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Retail Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Rural Marketing
- Financial Statement Analysis and Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Derivatives
- International Finance
- Investment Management
- Corporate Valuation
- Business Information Systems
- System Analysis and Design
- Digital Business Transformation
- Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- Data Visualization for Decision Making
- Machine Learning and AI
- Decision Support System
- Business Analytics
- Individual Behaviour
- Talent management- Advances in research
- Group Dynamics and Team Behaviour
- Competency Mapping and Performance Management
- Strategic Interface of Human Resources with Technology
- Leadership: Advances in theories and research
NOTE: The list is indicative and subject to change as need arises. New courses may be recommended by the Supervisor and the Research Advisory Committee (RAC) depending on the research needs.
In addition to the course work the student shall undergo training in the following areas
- Academic and Scholarly writing
- Pedagogy course in management teaching
- Course on case writing
Fee structure of the program for the batch 2022-2026 is as follows:
Fellow Program in Management (Self Sponsored)
Fellow Program in Management (Self Sponsored Alumni)
Fellow Program in Management for Sponsored Candidate (Institutional Fellowship)
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1050 through online mode by using Debit/Credit card, Internet Banking or E-Wallet..
The scholarship shall be awarded for a maximum of four years only. The scholars drawing scholarship are also allowed full waiver of the tuition fee during the 4 year periods. However, if they are unable to complete the fellowship in the allotted 4 years and needs extension they will be required to pay annual tuition fee as applicable to other scholars. In case they withdraw from scholarship they will be liable to pay annual tuition fee like other scholars and will no more be assigned any curricular activities generally assigned to scholars availing financial assistance. In case a FPM Scholars, drawing scholarship, fails to clear the mandatory coursework in the first attempt; his/her scholarship will be stopped and they will be liable to pay annual fees from the second year onwards.
Institutional Fellowship/Month for UGC-NET JRF/CAT 90 Percentile Qualified
- A post graduate Degree of a University or equivalent with FIRST CLASS in the area of Engineering and Technology, Management, Economics, Social Science or Commerce will be considered for admission to the Fellow program.
- Candidates appearing for their final examination can also apply. Such scholars if selected shall be provisionally admitted provided they complete all requirements in obtaining their Master's Degree before 30th September of the year of admission. The admission of these candidates shall remain provisional until they produce the mark sheet proving that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the final year mark sheet is 31st December.
A. Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format along with the fees through the institute website.
- Candidates are required to submit a tentative research proposal of 500-1000 words along with the application and the same shall be discussed in the interview.
- Number of Scholars to be admitted shall be at the discretion of the institute based on the availability of the resources.
- The selection will be made once in a year.
- The selection will be based on the following criteria and the weightages assigned to them are as follows:
Academic achievements & Prior research Experience
Research Proposal & Interview
B. Admission will be based on:
- Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualifications
- Performance in:
- The FPM Entrance Test to be conducted by Jaipuria Institute of Management which will test knowledge in the domain of business and management, general awareness, research methodology, general and teaching aptitude. The test will be computer based and objective-type.
- Personal Interview for short-listed candidates only based on the written test.