ENVISIONING INDIA’S FUTURE GROWTH, INNOVATION, SUSTAINABILITY, HAPPINESS & WELLBEING
While marching towards 75 years of independence, India is poised to transform as one of the sixth leading economies of the world. As India rides steadily on the ladder to become a global power, tremendous possibilities are unleashed for the people of our country and the world. As India stands to recover from pandemic and gain desired momentum, perhaps, it is the right time to put our acts together and envision about the furture course which will take India to the league of prosperous nations. Indian economy has progressed ever since the ushering of economic reforms in 1991.The implementation of GST and other such initiatives have further transformed the economic landscape of the country. By 2030, India is projected to witness a steep growth in consumer spending, creating massive demand in domestic as well as in international markets. India is fondly deemed as one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.Read More
THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE
OF THE CONFERENCE IS TO:
- Explore the role of businesses and society to
strengthen sectoral growth in the economy.
- Share the views of experts, strategic trends,
and cutting-edge research in innovation and
sustainable business practices.
- Discuss the potential challenges and gaps in
implementing policy frameworks, business
strategies, and developmental activities.
- Propose the roadmap for future growth by
harnessing the youth’s power and ensuring
societal well being. innovation, sustainable
practices, and Wellbeing.
The International Conference shall have four Plenary Sessions where Business Leaders, Industrialists, and Change Makers shall dwell on the following themes:
PLENARY SESSION I:
A Roadmap to $7 trillion Economy
PLENARY SESSION II:
India’s Future as Envisioned by Youth
PLENARY SESSION III:
Management Education as a Critical Influencer
PLENARY SESSION IV:
Technology & Innovation for Rising India
CALL FOR PAPERS
The impact of business and development on our society has taken center stage, especially since the new era. Political leaders, policymakers, business leaders, academicians, researchers, and other thought leaders from various walks of society influence decisions in a global arena. This conference is a prestigious event organized to provide an international platform for academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants, and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy, and relevance to conference themes and topics. The topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to: innovation, sustainable practices and Wellbeing.
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Business Intelligence
- Role of Agriculture in Envisioning India
- Consumer Behavior
- Role of Different sectors in economy
- Challenges in Indian Economy
- Drivers for Economic Growth
- Banking & Finance
- Economic Models & Theories
- National & Regional Economies
- Political Economy of Contemporary India
- Sectors of Indian Economy
INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY
- Business Model Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Data Analytics
- E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
- Technology for E-governance and Digital India
- Innovation and Management Issues
- Innovation Behavior and Creativity
- Innovation in Finance & Accounting
- Innovation in HR & OB
- Innovation in IT, Operations & SCM
- Innovation in Marketing
- Social Innovation in Business Ethos,Corporate Governance & CSR
- Technology Transfer and Innovation Commercialization.
- Business Integration with Management
- Tourism Management
- Critical Management
- Case Studies
ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethics / Ethical leadership
- Integration of Sustainability in Innovation Management
- Strategies, Technological Development, and Policies for Sustainability
- Sustainability Practices in Today’s Environment
- Sustainable / Ecological entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Business
- Sustainable Development and transitions.
- Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainability Through Innovative Practices
- Impact of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises on Economy and Society
- Green & Sustainable Marketing
- Energy : Renewable Energy, Energy Economics and Environmental Solutions
- Environmental Challenges and Economic Growth
- Sustainability Through Implementation of Engineering Practices in Business
- Green Practices of Business and their impact
- Lean & Agile Business Practices
- Use of Information Technology
- Green HRM Strategies for EnvisioningIndia’s Future
HAPPINESS & WELLBEING
- Happiness through Education, Health, Employability
- Performance Parameters of Happiness & Wellbeing.
- Applied Research in Wellbeing.
- Disciplinary Approaches to Wellbeing.
- Economic Consequences of Happiness.
- Happiness and Public Policy.
- Methodological Issues in the Happiness and Wellbeing studies.
- The Life Satisfaction Approach.
- The Relationship between Unemployment and Unhappiness.
- The Relationship of Income to Happiness.
- Economics of Happiness
- Country Case Study
ROLE OF YOUTH IN ENVISIONING INDIA
- Youth and Economics
- Youth as sustainable development innovators
- Youth Services in National and International Perspective
- Business, Digital, and Environmental Literacy among Youth
- Youth and Social Media
- Language Skills and Life Chances
- Migration, Employment, and Youth
- Marketing and Communication Channel for the Youth
- Prospects and Challenges of Young Workforce
- Youth as Demographic Dividend
EXTENDED DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ABSTRACT: OCTOBER 30, 2021.
The registration fee for the conference is given below:
|Category of the participant||Early Registration (before Oct||Final Registration (October 16 – December 20, 2021)|
|Delegates / Authors (India and SAARC Countries)||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Research Scholar / Students (India and SAARC Countries)||INR 750/-||INR 1,000/-|
|Other Foreign Countries
|Delegates / Authors||US$ 50/-||US$ 75/-|
|Research Scholar / Students||US$ 30/-||US$ 40/-|
REWARD FOR OUTSTANDING PAPERS:
In line with the philosophy of the institute for promoting qualitative contribution in research and academics, the conference has instituted rewards for the selected outstanding papers with a Certificate of Appreciation and Cash prize of:
|First Prize||INR 6000/-||INR 4000/-||INR 3000/-|
|Second Prize||INR 4000/-||INR 2000/-||INR 2000/-|
|Best Poster Award||INR 3000/- and INR 2000/-|
October 30, 2021
October 10, 2021
November 5, 2021
November 15, 2021
November 25, 2021
December 20, 2021