Three Days Non-Residential MDP ON
LABOUR LAWS REFORMS WITH FOCUS ON CONTRACT LABOUR
November 14-16, 2017
at The Royal Plaza, New Delhi
Business organizations are developing different working strategies to become smarter and slimmer to be faster & ahead of competitors. For that, they are outsourcing contract labour and the numbers of regular employees are shrinking to a minimal level. But still employers are clinging tenaciously to ensure only minimum wages to these contingent labours.
At the same time, most of our labour laws have outlived their purpose and they have become impediments in smooth running of a business. They are required to be made business friendly, flexible and facilitating while protecting the basic interest of the workmen. The workshop will discuss both the vital aspects- The Liberalizing Labour Laws & Better Management of Contract Labour in-depth and try to create awareness and skills in participants for developing their own strategy while working.
The programme is designed for practicing HR/IR Managers, Line Managers, Sectional Heads from Private, Public and Multinational Corporation (MNCs) who are concerned about dealing with people, effectively.
The Royal Plaza, New Delhi
14-16 November, 2017
Programme Fee & Duration
Rs. 20,000 per participant for 3 days
(Non Residential) *GST (@ 18% Extra)
Eminent Programme Resources
- Mr. R. P. Singh – Director (HR & Legal), IFFCO Limited
- Mr. J S Kaushal – Director (Personnel), Central Warehousing Corporation
- Mr. L.N. Mishra – Director (Personnel), Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
- Mr. Anupam Anand – Director (Personnel), Hindustan Copper Limited
- Mr. Radha Shyam Mahapatro – Director (Personnel), Central Coalfields Limited
- Dr. Dewakar Goel – Director, Indian Aviation Academy
- Prof. B. D. Singh – (Faculty), IIM Lucknow
- Mr. K.B. Dayani – Director, Industrial Management Academy
Payment may be made through the following mode:
- Cheque/DD Payment: At par Cheque/ Demand draft in favour of Jaipuria Institute of Management A/c Mgnt Development Prog, payable at New Delhi.
- NetBanking: Registration is accepted through NetBanking
|Beneficiary’s Name||Jaipuria Institute of Management
A/c Mgnt Development Prog
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Account Number & Type||916010064141571 & Saving|
|Branch Name & Address||Pitampura, Delhi-110088|
|NEFT / RTGS / IFS Code||UTIB0000040|
|PAN Number (Integral Education Society)||AAATI1375E|