Power Grid Corproration of India Limited and Jaipuria Instititue of Management had entered in to and agreement for long term for academic colloboration for various objectives by exchanging intellectual resource and infrastructure of both the organizations. Some of the areas identified for such collaboration are as follows.
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
POWERGRID and Jaipuria Instoitute of Management would work together in finalizing progarmmes for its senior, middle level executives in the following areas:
Strategic Management, Innovation and Creativity.
Competency Development of executives
POWERGRID would nominate executives to various executive educational programmes (both long term and Short term) offered by Jaipuria Institute of Management. Some of the programmes are
Executive General Management Programme
Short term certificate programmes
Customized programmes by JAIPURIA.
POWERGRID may utilize the expertise of the faculty of Jaipuria Institute of Management , in dealing with various challenges faced by it in the form of consultancy projects. Similarly, Jaipuria Institute of Management may require the services of POWERGRID experts in the areas of management and leadership. Both the organizations can mutually take up the consultancy assignments both in India and Abroad.
POWERGRID and Jaipuria Institute of Management will work together in identifying area of subjects for imparting summer/winter internships of the students of Jaipuria Institute of Management.
RESEARCH, CONFERENCE & CASE WRITING
Jaipuria Institute of Management and POWERGRID agree for collaboration in research activities wherein areas of mutual interest and benefit will be explored.
Both POWERGRID and JJaipuria Institute of Management will jointly identify the topical themes for organizing national and international conferences with an objective of sharing the advancements/best practices as well as learning from other leading global organizations in the industry.
Jaipuria Institute of Management agrees to jointly bid with POWERGRID for international clients for assignments such as:
Training and Development Programmes
Other areas and organizational development,
Training needs Assessment and Business needs assessment.
Other organizational diagnosis studies and analysis.
POWERGRID Chair on Leadership
POWERGRID would also explore the possibility of sponsoring a chair at JAIPURIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NOIDA for furthering research in Leadership, Innovation, Project Management or other area thet might be of interest to POWERGRID.
PHD Chamber of Commerce (PHDCCI)and Jaipuria Institute of Management has signed MoU for select joint studies and management Development Programmes. The scope of MoU encompasses
- PHDCCI and Jaipuria Institute of Management would conduct joint studies and conduct Management Development Programmes for the Industry on tropical issues at Major cities
- Jaipuria Institute of Management would provide experts/eminent faculty members for conducting entrepreneurship development programmes for PHDCCI members and other Industry stakeholders.
- PHDCCI and faculty, students of Jaipuria Institute of Management will partner for selct research activities
- Jaipuria Institute of Management would invite officials of PHDCCI for conclaves, panel discussions for knowledge sharing
Jaipuria Institute of Management and Indian Aviation Academy (IAA), the joint training academy of Airport Authority of India (AAI), Director General Civil Aviation and Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has entered into an agreement to establish a mutually beneficial strategic alliance, evolve and formalise a process of understanding and cooperation for development of human resources in the area of education, training and research.
The alliance facilitates:
- Jaipuria to conduct training programmes for AAI, DGCA and BCAS participants
- IAA will provide faculties to impart training to participants of Jaipuria in the field of civil aviation related topics
- IAA and Jaipuria Institute of Management will undertake joint research and consultancy.
- Jaipuria will conduct customised management developement program for Indian Aviation Academy.