POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
PGDM-MBA in Retail Management familiarizes students with concepts and innovative management practices for the Retail Industry. The program has since evolved and it encompasses strong integration with marketing and new age e-tailing.
Duration: Two-year full time
Recognition: AICTE approved, NBA Accredited, AIU recognized PGDM as equivalent to MBA
If you are looking for the best MBA colleges for retail management in India then Jaipuria Institute of Management must be the best choice for PGDM-MBA in Retail Management to make a career in the Retail Industry. One of the top-ranked business schools in India offers AIU Recognised PGDM courses Equivalent to MBA.
The PGDM-MBA in Retail Management offers you to stand out with super specialization in the sector of your choice. You have the flexibility to choose a combination of 10 electives, 4 from the focused sectors along with the rest from a bouquet of electives.
Super specialisation in Retail Management by choosing 6 electives.
Sector specialisation by opting for 3 out of the above 6 electives from any one of the following sector.
Supply Chain • Online Retail • Merchandising
Working in a startup throws us to new challenges every day. Fearlessness, agility, ambition are words if you don’t live them through live lessons. Jaipuria Institute of Management prepared me to become all this and much more. Taking more live projects and industry interactions helped me transition from campus to corporate effectively.
Sr. Manager - HR
Alumnus 2009 - 2011
- Human Resources
- Business Communications
- Information System
- Economics and International Business
WORK SHOP COURSES
- Design Thinking
- Busness Simulations
- Professional Ethics
- Business Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Retail Management
- Sales Management and Business Development
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Planning and Control
- Distribution and Channel Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Services Marketing
- Brand Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Business to Business Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Markets
- Investment Management
- Management of Banking & Financial Services
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Derivatives & Risk Management
- Financial Modelling & Analysis
- Project Finance
- Corporate Valuation
- International Finance
- Micro Finance
- Risk Management in Commercial Banks
- Wealth Management
- Investment Banking
- Advance HRM
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- Performance Management System
- Learning & Development
- Compensation Management
- Talent Acquisition
- R for Business Analytics
- Data Visualization & Big Data
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Text Analytics
- Operations Research
- Cloud Computing for Business Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Data Analytics using Advanced Excel
- Logistics Management
- Dashboard Reporting using Advanced Excel
- Quality Management
- Service Operations Management
- Project Management
- Cloud computing for Retail
- Retail Analytics using Advance Excel
- Retail Branding & Promotion
- Store Operations
- Managing Online Retail
- Store Design and Visual Merchandising
- Luxury Retail
- Merchandise and Category Management
- Merchandise Buying
- Managing Private Labels
- 7 courses from Super Specialization Area
- 6 courses from Other Specialization
- 2 courses from Liberal Arts
- Minimum 9 courses from Super Specialization
- 2 courses from Liberal Arts
- 4 courses from any domain except Liberal Arts
Specialisation offered; Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations Management & Business Analytics
Super Specialisation offered; Marketing, Service Management, Financial Services, Retail Management
Note: The specialization and course structure may change as per industry requirement and AICTE guidelines.
Attain managerial positions in their organizations.
Provide innovative and sustainable solutions to complex problems.
Demonstrate emotional intelligence in diverse socio-cultural teams and settings.
Engage in life-long learning to stay relevant in a dynamic business environment.
Display entrepreneurial mindset.
Effectively leverage technology.
Demonstrate ethical behaviour
Discuss the centrality of customer experience in retail business
Demonstrate the ability to work in teams to achieve desired goals
Reflect on retail business situations and apply relevant conceptual frameworks in retail context
Use analytical skills for decision making
Evaluate different ethical perspectives
Develop retail business plan