POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
The PGDM in Financial Services is a diploma program equips you to succeed in the growing banking, insurance, finance and investment sectors. It equips you with technical and conceptual advances in finance, financial planning, mortgage lending and mutual funds, statistics and economics. It empowers you to lead tomorrow, today.
Duration: Two-year full time
Recognition: AICTE approved, NBA Accredited, AIU recognized PGDM as equivalent to MBA.
If you are looking career in finance, banking, insurance, and investment sectors than choose PGDM in financial Services in Jaipuria Institute of Management, one amongst the best MBA colleges for Finance in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
The MBA equivalentPGDM program in Financial Service offers an extra edge with super specialization in the sector of your choice. You have the flexibility to choose a combination of 10 electives, 4 from the focused sectors along with the rest from a bouquet of electives.
Dual specialisation in any other functional area of management by choosing 4 electives, such as HR, Information System, Marketing, Finance and Operations Management.
Super specialisation in Financial Services by choosing 6 electives.
Sector specialisation by opting for 3 out of the above 6 electives from any one of the following sectors.
Banking • Capital Market • Insurance
Jaipuria Institute of Management prepares professionals to take leading positions as industry leaders in different organisations and sectors. We were assigned helped us learn how to work in, teams, how to lead projects, how to work on quality deliverables in short timelines and most importantly how to move forward taking the whole team together.
My training helped me work in different areas and now designing strategic transformation, a roadmap for the finance and risk department of BMG.
Mamta SinghFinance & Risk Consultant - ING (Netherland)
Former Vice President, Deutsche Bank, London
Gain a deep understanding of the fundamental concepts of finance and business intricacies. Enroll for AIU recognized PGDM in Finance as equivalent to MBA to build a career with Jaipuria Institute of Management, one of the best MBA colleges for Finance in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh for range of roles in finance and financial services industries with a core specialization in finance.
- Human Resources
- Business Communications
- Information System
- Economics and International Business
WORK SHOP COURSES
- Design Thinking
- Busness Simulations
- Professional Ethics
- Business Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Sales Management and Business Development
- Consumer Behaviour
- Distribution and Channel Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing Planning and Control
- Services Marketing
- Brand Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Business to Business Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Derivatives & Risk Management
- Financial Markets
- Financial Modelling & Analysis
- Investment Management
- Management of Banking & Financial Services
- Project Finance
- Wealth Management
- Corporate Valuation
- Equity Research
- International Finance
- Micro Finance
- Risk Management in Commercial Banks
- Investment Banking
- Advance HRM
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management System
- Compensation Management
- Talent Acquisition
- R for Business Analytics
- Data Visualization & Big Data
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Text Analytics
- Operations Research
- Cloud Computing for Business Management
- Data Analytics using Advanced Excel
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Dashboard Reporting using Advanced Excel
- Quality Management
- Service Operations Management
- Project Management
- 7 courses from Super Specialization Area
- 6 courses from Other Specialization
- 2 courses from Liberal Arts
- Minimum 9 courses from Super Specialization
- 2 courses from Liberal Arts
- 4 courses from any domain except Liberal Arts
Specialisation offered; Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations Management & Business Analytics
Super Specialisation offered; Marketing, Service Management, Financial Services, Retail Management
Note: The specialization and course structure may change as per industry requirement and AICTE guidelines.