JAIPURIA INSTITUTE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE (JIMC) – 2019
Select Best Papers may get a chance to get published with Scopus / ABDC listed Category C Journal
Leading business corporation in the industrialized world are changing their practices to incorporate the principles, strategies, process to be relevant and thriving in the Global Next. The transformation process at times is subtle and at times is visible with a massive impact. Advent of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Cyber-Security, fast growing pace of Research and Analytics industry, Disruptive business models, Models of aggregators are many such examples of high impact. Every transformation process has its own prospects and consequences. Needless to mention the environmental change is one such bigger issue, which cannot be ignored by any of these: business, government and even the consuming society.
There have been radical changes even in how business organisations see their CSR contributions, more researches have gone into studying whether the CSR initiatives have really contributed to well-being of organisations as well as society and environment.
International Bulletin of Management & Economics
ISSN No. 2349-7165
UGC Listed Journal - 64424
International Journal of Business and Applies Sciences
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, IJBEM
Student Poster Presentation Competition
Students are invited to present a poster on any of the sub-themes or main theme of the conference. A team can consist of maximum 3 members.
The winner and runner - up teams shall be awarded with prizes worth
INR 3500, INR 2500 and INR 2000 respectively.
BEST Ph.D THESIS AWARD
Envisioning Business - 2030
- The contest is open to full time faculty members of B-Schools in India and abroad other than the faculty of Jaipuria Group of Institutions.
- The Abstract/Summary should contain topic of the thesis, rationale, objectives, method (study, design, sample and tools), salient findings and implications of the study.
- To be considered for this award, external defence must have been completed between January 1st,2016 and April 30th,2019
- Abstract/Summary of the Ph.D. thesis duly typed in double space must be submitted in a soft copy in the format of 12 point text single font - Times Roman in MS Word by the contestants.
- The Abstract/Summary of the Ph.D. thesis must be accompanied by proof of the award of the degree.
- The Abstract/Summary of the thesis should be routed through Head of the B-School to which the contestant belongs. The title of the thesis should be indicated by the Head of the B-School in the covering letter while forwarding the entry for the contest.
- The Abstract/Summary will be screened by a Panel of Subject Experts and five to six best candidates will be invited to make presentation based on complete thesis before the Panel.
- The last date for receipt of entries is May 15, 2019 in the office of the Director, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore (City Office: 101, Sapphire Heights, Opp C21 Mall, AB Road, Indore (MP)- 452010
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: March 10, 2019 (Extended to March 31, 2019)
- Last Date for Submission of Full Length Paper: April 15, 2019 (Extended to April 30, 2019)
- Paper Submission Notification: April 30, 2019 (Extended to May 15, 2019)
- Early Bird Registration*: Extended to May 20, 2019
- Last Date for Registration: June 10, 2019