The health, safety, and well-being of the Jaipuria Institute Management community is our top priority.
We will continue to update this page to keep you informed.
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation of all rooms, common areas particularly doors, surfaces etc. will be done regularly before building is occupied.
- Entrances of standalone buildings will have paddle operated/no touch sanitizer machine so students and staff can sanitise their hands at entry.
- All common area will be equipped with sanitizer bottles at the entrance.
- All pantry and house-keeping staff will be trained with safety and hygiene factors in-order to ensure they are taking additional efforts to maintain sanitation of all common areas. And rooms in the hostel
- All staff will be report daily to the central office/ main reception where body temperature will be checked and noted, new disposable mask and gloves will be given for use. They will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering from a paddle operated sanitizer stand to avoid minimal contact.
- In addition, each staff member will fill a self-declaration form regarding their medical background, area where they are travelling from and if they have had contact with any COVID-19 patient.
- If any staff is not feeling well, have higher than normal body temperature or have marked yes to any questions about travel and medical history, they will be asked to go home.