Dr. Priti Bakhshi
Ph.D, UGC-NET, MBA (FA), M.Com, M.A.
Location: Jaipuria Indore
Corporate Finance, EIC Analysis, Business Economics, Micro Finance, Entrepreneurship and Business Valuation, Sustainable Development, Energy & Environment, Project Evaluation, Business Analysis, Business Simulation
Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Valuation, Micro Finance and Risk Management
Dr. Priti Bakhshi is a PhD, MBA (Financial Administration), M.Com (Management & Taxation), MA (Economics) and NET qualified. She also has multiple certifications in the area of Finance and Entrepreneurship. - Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination FAFE from West Virginia University; Private Equity and Venture Capital from Università Bocconi & SDA Bocconi School of Management; Introduction to Corporate Finance From Wharton University of Pennsylvania and Excel Crash Course - Spreadsheet Formulas for Corporate Finance from Corporate Finance Institute.
She is certified Faculty in “Entrepreneurship” and “Incubation Set Up” by NEN and is also a Master’s Trainer at NEN.
She is also Trained Business Simulation Faculty from Reutinglton State University of German; Capsim, US; and Market Place, US.
She has over 20 years of experience in Academics, Research, Consultancy and Corporate. She has worked with many organizations of repute like ITM Business School, Grasim Industries etc..
She is invited as Guest of Honor, Chief Guest, Visiting Faculty, Mentor and Judge by number of organizations and B Schools of repute including Goldman Sachs Women Entrepreneurship program by ISB in association with London Business School.
She has conducted/organized 11 Management Development Programs (MDPs), 5 Faculty Development Programs (FDPs), 6 National level Seminars, 25+ Workshops, 2 Conferences, 7 Conclaves, 7 Entrepreneurship Weeks, 4 Book Reviews (Oxfoed Publications) etc.
Her area of interest includes Consultancy, Mentoring, Training & Development and Research in the area of Finance, Business Economics, Energy & Environment, Entrepreneurship, Project Evaluation, Business Analysis, and Business Simulation.
She has published a book titled ““Indo European Union Trade Dynamics: A Study with special reference to UNFCCC:Kyoto Protocol and OECD:EPOC” – ISBN: 9789350740538. She has presented/published number of Research Papers in National & International Conferences/ Journals.
Currently she is also appointed as Star Faculty by Pradhan MantriYuvaYojna (PMYY). She is editor of IOSR and reviewer of Journal ICTACT.
- Jha Babita and Bakhshi Priti (2017), “Strategic Analysis of the Prospective Mergers in the Telecom Sector in India” in RDA’s 20th International Conference.
- Bakhshi P. and Trehan D. (2016), “NPA Analysis of Private Sector Banks”, Siddhant a Journal of Decision Making - Vol. 16, No. 3 PP 183-189, ISSN: 2231-0649
- Choudhary R. and Bakhshi P. (2016), “The Critical Review of Gold Monetisation Scheme and Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme”, Jidnyas – SIBM Journal, June 2016 VOL 08 No. 1, pp 18-27 ISSN:0976-0326
- Trehan D and Bakhshi P. (2016), “Prashant Kulkarni: A man of various means - Part I”, Case Center, UK Ref - 816-0063-1
- Bakhshi P. and Dubey C. (2016), “The impact of Service Quality and Customer Commitment on Word of Mouth Communication – A Study on Indian Retail outlets”, Anvesak, January-June, 2016 Vol. 46, No. 1, PP- 44-60
- Bakhshi P. and Dubey C. (2016), “India & the Emerging Markets” in Case Center, Ref- 216-0025-1,216-0025-8
- Bakhshi P. (2016), “Review of Progress and Potential of Micro Insurance in India” in International Journal of Advanced Research, (Impact Factor - 5.336) Volume 4 issue 3, PP 1669 – 1675 ISSN: 2320-5407
- Bakhshi P. (2016), “Financial Sector Reforms: must for Sustainable growth of NBFC-MFI in India” in International Journal of Management (Impact Factor - 8.192), Volume 7 Issue 3, PP 185-190 ISSN: 0976-6502
- Bakhshi P. (2016), “Review of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: Sab Ka Sath Sab Ka Vikas” in Review of Professional Management- A Journal of New Delhi Institute of Management, Vol 14, Issue 1, PP 82
- Bhagwat J and Bakhshi P (2016), Presented “Golden Crest and Cream Bakery: Decision Dilemma” in National Case Symposium on Management in India held at Jaipuria Institute of Management on April 30, 2016
- Bakhshi P and Dubey C. (2016), Presented Paper "India: The Most Emerging Market in the World" in the AIB India 2016 Conference at IIM Indore, April 21-23, 2016
- Bakhshi P. (2015), “UNION BUDGET 2015-16: Paradigm Shift From FINANCIAL INCLUSION to SOCIAL SECURITY (JAN DHAN to JAN SURAKSHA”, in International Journal in Management and Social Science, (Impact Factor- 4.747) Vol.03 Issue-05 PP 52-58 ISSN: 2321-1784
- Bakhshi P. (2014), “Blessings in Disguise: A case study on Insulated Indian Economy"” in Indian Economy: Development Prospects & Perspective by Society of Technical and Management Professionals, ISBN: 8174468242
- Bakhshi P. (2012), “India’s Trade Dynamics and International Trade” in Kohinoor’s Journal of Management Development and Research, December 2012 Vol II Issue II, PP 25-34 ISSN:2249-023X
- Bakhshi P. and Kawadia G (2011), “Qualitative Analysis of Proposed India – EU FTA: A Study with special reference to Clean & Sustainable Development” IJBEMR/Vol. II/ Issue 8/August, 2011. ISSN 2229-4848
- Bakhshi P. and Kawadia G (2011), “A study on Renewable Energy Options and Green Financing” IJMSR/Vol. I/ Issue I/April-June, 2011. ISSN 2231-6388
- Bakhshi P. and Kawadia G (2010), “Strategies for Emerging Economies mainly India to cope up with Climate Change” in IMT Ghaziabad ICSO2010, “How of Strategy?”
- Bakhshi P. and Kawadia G (2010), “India's Sustainable Development through International Trade with EU” in Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur ICIF 2010
- Bakhshi P. and Kawadia G (2010), “Trade with EU can help India in Clean & Sustainable Development” in ANVESH 2010 at Nirma Conference for Doctoral Research
- Bakhshi P., “Growth & Development Perspectives for India during Global Economic Meltdown” in Transforming Present Economic Challenges into Global Prosperity, ISBN:8174468242, ISBN13: 9788174468246
- Bakhshi P., “Impact of Micro Credit in Empowering Women” in Micro Finance in India – Issues & Challenges. ISBN: 978-81-86307-34-2
- Bakhshi P. and Pipara S., “Globalization & Changing Employer - Employee Relationship” in HR Proceedings of ITM. ISBN:978-81-7446-826-0
- Bakhshi P. and Adhikari C “Role of Educational Institutions in contributing towards the solution of Environmental Issues” in a Voyage into Environmental Issues, SIES, Mumbai
- Bakhshi P “An Empirical study of Women Micro entrepreneur and Micro Finance” – SIES, Mumbai
- Bakhshi P. “Role of Microfinance in Women Empowerment” - National Seminar on managing growth in India, Vijayawada