Ph.D, B.Sc, M.Sc
Adjunct Professor - Jaipuria Noida Professor of Economics, Bond Business School, Bond University, Australia
Location: Jaipuria Noida
Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing
Economics and Statistics
Dr Kuldeep Kumar obtained PhD in Statistics from the University of Kent, Canterbury. He has taught at the Indian Institute of Management and National University of Singapore before joining Bond University in 1993. He is a Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society and a Chartered Statistician and currently he has been awarded Chartered Scientist by Science Council.
He has won the Commonwealth Scholarship Award, CEC Post Doctoral Fellowship Award and Young Statistician Award of the International Statistical Institute. He is also winner of the Bond-Oxford Fellowship in 1997 and Australia-Taiwan exchange program award in 1998 and 2007. He was winner of Vice Chancellor quality award for research supervision in 2006. He has twice (1998 and 2002) won the Teaching Excellence Award of the School of Information Technology and in 2005 he won Quality award for the post graduate supervision. Dr Kumar has also won Excellence in Research award of Faculty of Business in 2006.
Recipient of several grants Dr Kumar has published more than 100 research papers, 10 chapters in the book, 24 book reviews and edited four conference proceedings and one book. He has also edited a special issue of Managerial Finance. He is on the Editorial board of six International referred journals.
Currently Dr..Kumar is associated with Jaipuria Noida as Adjunct Professor.
• The Fraud Detection Triangle: A new framework for selecting variables in fraud detection research
• JustDial: Reducing the Digital Divide through an ICT-Enabled Application of Appropriate Technology and Fortune-Seeking Behavior at the Bottom of the Pyramid
• Standards, framework and practices in Health Management Information and Evaluation Systems (HMIES) in Australia and India: lessons for future transition in India
• How to make teaching of statistics more effective in business schools?
• A neural-genetic algorithm for feature selection and breast abnormality classification in digital mammography
• Invigorate corporate board through Indian scriptures
• Dependency-topic-affects-sentiment-LDA model for sentiment analysis
• Business failure prediction using decision trees
• Estimating and testing the significance of correlation coefficient obtained from truncated bivariate normal distribution
• Invisible walls: Do psychological barriers really exist in stock index levels?