Management & Leadership ITEC Courses
Mon, Feb, 2020
Jaipuiria Institute of Management Noida in association INDIAN TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC COOPERATION (ITEC) offers program in
- UNLEASHING THE LEADERSHIP DNA IN SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE - (10 Feb – 06 Mar 2020)
- DYNAMICS OF HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS IN SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES FOR MIDDLE LEVEL MANAGERS - (16 Mar – 03 Apr 2020)
- Participants must belong to one of the ITEC countries.
- Participants should have Graduate and above in any discipline
- Middle level executive with more than 5 years of experience from the Government/Public Sector/ Private Sector from Small and Medium Enterprises.
All are requested to follow up with the mission with respective country for joining letter and visa.
Instructions to Apply:
Please do the following:
- Step 1: go to https://www.itecgoi.in/index.php
- Step 2: Courses ---> Training Programs 2019-20 ---> Available Streams (Select)
- Step 3: Management and Leadership (Select)
- Step 4: Jaipuria Institute of Management (Select)
- Step 5: Select the Course
- Step 6: Read the Course Content
- Step 7: Apply (Click)
- Step 8: Select your country - Proceed (Click)
- Step 9: Fill the Personal Details, Educational Details, Employment Details and Medical Details etc.
- Step 10: Submit (Click)
- Step 11: Contact to ITEC (High mission in your country for submission of documents such as application form, Passport copy for VISA, certificates etc.)
- Step 12: After selection, please report to Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, India, for the Registration.
In any case, if you are facing problem to apply online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
Accommodation will be provided from a day before the start of the program up to the next day morning of the program completion.
Jaipuria Institute of Management
Mr. YPS Kanwar (Program Facilitator)
Mob: 9999752346 : E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add: A-32, Opposite IBM, Block A, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309
ABOUT ITEC: ITEC Programme was instituted by a decision of the Indian Cabinet on 15 September 1964 as a bilateral programme of assistance of the Government of India. ITEC is a bilateral assistance programme run by the Government of India. It is a demand-driven, response-oriented programme that focuses on addressing the needs of developing countries through innovative technological cooperation between India and the partnering nation.
The ITEC Programme, fully funded by the Government of India, has evolved and grown over the years. Under ITEC and its sister programme SCAAP (Special Commonwealth African Assistance Programme), 161 countries in Asia, Africa, East Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean as well as Pacific and Small Island countries are invited to share in the Indian developmental experience acquired over six decades of India's existence as a free nation. As a result of different activities under this programme, there is now a visible and growing awareness among other countries about the competence of India as a provider of technical know-how and expertise as well as training opportunities, consultancy services and feasibility studies. These programmes have generated immense goodwill and substantive cooperation among the developing countries.
Assistance under ITEC covers the six areas of training for civil and defence personnel, projects and project related activities such as consultancy services, study tours, donation of equipment, deputation of Indian experts in the partner nation and aid for disaster relief. Personnel training under ITEC covers a wide and varied range of sectors such as banking, IT and computers, Management and Leadership, personnel management and administrative and scientific areas. ITEC is administered by the Ministry of External Affairs of the Government of India and all expenses including international airfare, boarding, lodging and tuition fees of selected personnel are borne by the Indian authorities. Although ITEC is essentially a bilateral programme, its resources have also been used for financing trilateral and regional undertakings such as with the Economic Commission for Africa, UNIDO and G-77. In Africa, Afro-Asian Rural Reconstruction Organization, COMESA, the African Union Commission and G-15 receive training and project support under ITEC.