The health, safety, and well-being of the Jaipuria Institute Management community is our top priority.
We will continue to update this page to keep you informed.
Jaipuria Institute of Management’s goal is to reduce the number of people on campus—including visitors to protect vulnerable populations from exposure.
However, adhering the guidelines as per the recommendations of Government and WHO. All of our four campuses are now open. All support departments except academic and classes are functioning with utmost precautions. We are geared up to resume the classes with 100% commitment and spirit as per the AICTE guidelines.
Students wish to visit campus for any admission enquiry are welcome. Kindly fix up an appoint prior visiting, so that we can maintain adequate social distancing and precaution.
Your safety is our priority.
As AICTE has already notified for resumption of the new academic session from 1st August 2020 and with lockdown restrictions beginning to ease, our institutes are all set to open soon. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you.
Today, we would like to personally update you on the experiences you can look forward to on your visit to any of our campuses at Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur and Indore.
During the downtime, our teams have been busy working, so that you get a safe and conducive learning environment, free from all worries that may directly or indirectly impact you and your parents.
Besides enhancing our already stringent health and safety practices to maximize your safety on campus, we have looked for every opportunity to enrich your learning experiences and stay in hostel with added convenience and value.
Keeping your safety as our top priority, we have carefully crafted #Jaipuriacare. A new initiative that enhances our cleanliness and safety norms as per the current circumstances.
We hope this initiative will bring you the peace of mind you deserve, and clear all ambiguity that may be concerning you.
1. Safety & Well-being: At Jaipuria, your safety and well-being always come first. Temperature scans on arrival is a must for all, heightened cleaning and sanitation procedures as per WHO guidelines, and new spacious layouts in our class rooms and dining area are just some of the measures we have implemented to protect you.
The cafeteria and mess will be operative for extended hours allowing you to enjoy your meal as per your convenience. No crowd, no queues, only social distancing. Apart from it, utmost hygiene standards would be maintained in preparation of food.
2. Sanitisation: Deep cleaning and sanitization of the complete campus is being done regularly before opening up for students and faculty. We have even installed paddle operated no-touch sanitizer machine/ sanitizer bottles at all common areas for frequent hand sanitisation.
3. Learning the new norms: All staff members are trained to adhere to the latest safety and hygiene protocols, in-order to ensure that they are taking additional efforts to maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
4. Technology & Service: Mobile payment options and other cashless transactions will be the norm at Jaipuria. To keep the threat at bay, no cab aggregator and food delivery aggregator will be allowed to enter the campus. Cab drop facility will be limited upto the main gate.
5. JaipuriaCare Kit: In case you need any personal protection equipment, we are there with a care kit that includes hand sanitizer and face mask, so you can always feel safe as you are at home.
6. Helpline: Whether you’re in the classroom or in the hostel, we are just a call away. We are always there to listen to you.
On behalf of the entire Jaipuria team, we would like to thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support.
We hope to see you soon on campus. More initiatives with a wellness focus will be introduced under our #jaipuriaCare programme soon as per Government and other internationally accepted guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming you. Shall you need more information on hostel and precautionary measure, please contact our Administrative Officers - Lucknow: +91-941141555 | Noida: +91-9953656427 | Jaipur: +91-9311644349 | Indore: +91-9826464257.
Keep healthy and stay positive.
Realizing the limitation and challenges that have arisen due to this unprecedented pandemic and as per All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) notification, dated 1st May 2020.
We would like to inform you we have withdrawn the hike in the fee for the academic session 2020-21 for the PGDM Batch of 2020-22.
Students may pay their first trimester admission fee as per revised fee structure. Also those who had paid their admission fee for the first trimester, the excess amount will now be adjusted in their subsequent fee instalments.
Please refer the link : https://www.jaipuria.ac.in/admissions/#fees for the revised fee structure.
You would also be happy to know that AICTE has already notified for resumption of new academic session from 1st August 2020 and with lockdown restrictions beginning to ease, we are hopeful that our institutes are all set to open soon. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you with highest standard of safety and hygienic protocol for an enhanced and enriched learning experience.
In view of the COVID-19 Virus outbreak, we, at Jaipuria are leaning on our vision and mission that promotes ‘human well-being through continuous improvement.’
Considering your wellbeing and fulfilling our community responsibility, the entire Admission Process will be conducted online through Skype.
Format: To start with, Interview panel will share an Extempore Topic on with you have to speak for 2 minutes followed by an interview, which may last about 15-20 mins
To facilitate a smooth process, you are required to update your Skype id and upload the following documents on your Student Application Dashboard, atleast 24 hrs before your Interview Schedule
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th standard
- Mark Sheets of Graduation for all semesters
- CAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT scorecard
- Work Experience/Co-curricular certificates (if applicable)
- ID Proof (Voter Id/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence)
For More Information
If you have any questions, or need additional information after receiving the call letter, please do not hesitate to call us at;
9651494949 - 7388887872/ 74
9752593334 / 37
Close to 90% of our graduating students have already received campus placement offers from more than 200 organizations. Even though COVID - 19 pandemic has created some disruptions to the ongoing processes for our remaining students, we have arranged these processes to happen through online interviews. We are constantly monitoring the situation and are totally committed to getting our remaining students placed at the earliest. While over 30%of our students have already joined their respective organisations, we have assurances from our recruiters to on-board rest of the students as soon as the situation normalises.
Likewise, for Summer Internship, almost 75% of our students have already received SIP offers from campus. Rest of the processes are lined up through digital mode to ensure SIP offers to the remaining students. Being extremely cautious and careful about the health and safety of our students, we in partnership with our recruiters, have devised a roadmap for research based internships for our students so that they do not have to go out and expose themselves with any probable threat, and at the same time, ensures our students' learnings and help the organisation build an empirical study on their various business functions. We have also prepared a strong monitoring and mentoring mechanism for all the interns so that they achieve their objectives while doing their Summer Internship from home.
As we are near completion of academic session 2019-20, the remaining last mile classes have been planned to deliver through online modes.
- Jaipuria is focussing on online instruction/teaching for all its PGDM classes, through Impartus, Cisco Webex and Zoom.
- Additionally, students can also discuss their course work with respective faculty members/ mentors across campuses through telephone/WhatsApp and other modes that are available.