Centers For Excellence
Centres of Excellence provide students with state-of-the-art learning environments to offer an unmatched experience.
This Centre create synergies, promote trans-disciplinary dialogue and leverage expertise and networks to engage studenst and other stakeholders across and beyond campus to.
These centres focuses on research, educational programs and resources, and fostering the development and dissemination of new research methodologies, curricula and teaching pedagogy throughout its extensive local, national and international networks.
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur - Center for Sustainability and Public Policy focusses on advance local and global solutions through cutting-edge interdisciplinary research. Also, this centre intends to develop a network of leading experts and researchers on sustainability and undertake research on water, pollution, waste management, energy, natural resources and climate change. The Center aims to promote education, training, research and consultancy assignments and document case studies in thurst areas of ‘Sustainable Development’.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Cell (IEC), has been registered as IIC, under the aegis of Innovation Cell, MHRD (MIC) on 21st November 2018. The primary mandate of MIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are in formative years.
Major focus of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Cell (IEC)
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
- Start-up supporting Mechanism in the institute.
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework.
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.
Functions of IICs
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
- Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
“Our enduring relations with the industry gives us strong case leads which the faculty utilize to write case studies on. A few such corporates or NGOs that the faculty is writing case studies on include:
- Piplantri: A sustainable village
- Tea Connect
- Acquisition of Bharat Ceramic by Orbit Ceramic: Expanding Inorganically Download Case Study
The idea is to develop real life cases and use them for a class room discussion. Being real life, the cases shall surely be more relatable.”
Center For Mdp & Cases
- Big Foot: A Case Study Of Ancestral Goa
- Borkar Super Store
- My Moment Of Truth @ Cradle
- Branding The Unbranded World Of Flowers
- Shreenath Tourist Agency
- Bhojohari Manna- Bengali Binge @ Restaurant : A Case Study
- Jugnoo-creating Value In Transportation And Logistics
- Passion Vs Promotion: Vandit’s Dilemma
- Winds Of Change @ Max Care
- Kagzi: Sustaining The Dying Industry Of Handmade Paper
- Fail And Fail And Discount Again!