Noida, 19th April 2019: Jaipuria Institute of Management (Noida) awarded degrees to 282 students at interim session of its 13th convocation held on April 6th, 2019. Total degrees awarded were 282, which included 54 students of PGDM Service Management, 58 students of PGDM Marketing, and 171 students of PGDM General Batch.
The degrees were handed over to those PGDM students who have completed all the requirements during the academic period from 2017-2019. Shri CP Gurnani, CEO, & Managing Director, Tech Mahindra was the chief guest and Shri Deepak Chhabra, Managing Director, Tupperware India Pvt. Ltd was the guest of honor on the occasion.
The convocation ceremony was presided by Shri Sharad Jaipuria, Chairman of Jaipuria Institute of Management. In his welcome address, Shri Sharad Jaipuria highlighted the academic and professional achievements of the chief guest, Shri CP Gurnani and Shri Deepak Chhabra, and appreciated their presence at the convocation ceremony. Following this, on this occasion, Dr. Dayanand Pandey, Director of Jaipuria Institute of Management presented a progress report and highlighted the achievements of the Institute.
Dr. Dayanand Pandey said that the progress report underlined the achievements and efforts of Jaipuria Noida in imparting high-quality education and other prominent developments attained through collaborations, awards, research, student activities, and placements. He added, “Jaipuria Institute continues to be most preferred destination for post graduate students. I’m privileged to be a part of this celebration from where the students are set to embark upon a new and exciting phase of their lives. I’d like to congratulate all the parents and appreciate the sacrifices they have made. I mark this day as a day of satisfaction and joy for myself, colleagues, staff members, and faculty.”
The students were awarded their certificates and were charged by the esteemed guests, Shri CP Gurnani and Shri Deepak Chhabra, along with other dignitaries. The Chairman’s Gold and Vice-Chairperson’s were awarded to the top achievers for highest academic achievements as well as extra-curricular activities.
The audiences including the students were enthralled by the inspiring speech of Shri Sharad Jaipuria. In his address, Shri Sharad Jaipuria said, “You are graduating from the finest institute of India. The time you have invested here has enriched you in many ways and now you are going to have the opportunity to carve your path in the outside world. Wherever this qualification takes you, I hope that you outshine in every way. With pride and confidence I say that the training and education you have received here shall guide you to face all the challenges outside.”
During the ceremony, Jaipuria Noida also honored the other students for their academic excellence.
– The Gold Medal for PGDM (General) was awarded to Mr. Lopez Fredrick Rozario and Silver Medal to Mr. P Balaji.
– The specialization specific toppers were Mr. Nabasindu Paul for Financial Management specialization, Mr. P Balaji for Marketing Management, Ms. Dhristisree Das for Human Resource Management and Mr. Sunny Sinha for Operations Management specialization.
– For PGDM (Service Management) course, the Gold Medal was awarded to Ms. Manvi Mishra and Silver Medal to Ms. Vidushi Srivastava.
– For PGDM (Marketing) course, the Gold Medal was awarded to Mr. Sunny Sinha and Silver Medal to Mr. Roushan Kumar.
– The Overall Best Student OF 2017-19 was awarded to Mr. Nabasindu Paul. The Best Woman Student OF 2017-19 was awarded to Ms. Kritika Fuloria.
– Chairman’s Alumni award of recognition was conferred upon Mr. Varun Chaturvedi and Alumni Association Award for excellence was given to Mr. Amanjeet Oberoi
– Chairman’s Award of excellence 2019 for Teaching was given to Dr. S R Singhvi and Dr. Pratibha Wasan
– Chairman’s Award of excellence 2019 for Institutional development was given to Prof. B.D.Nathani and Dr. Sudhanshu Pathak
The convocation ceremony ended with a vote of thanks delivered by Mr. Shreevats Jaipuria, Vice Chairman of Jaipuria Institute of Management, where he congratulated all the students, parents, and the faculty members for triumphing with flying colors.