Ojas 14, the, highly anticipated annual fest organized by Jaipuria institute of Management, Lucknow is on its way and it has college students from all over the country waiting with bated breath. Ojas represents a meet of the students that is meant for the students and put together by the students. Hence it’s no wonder that it’s become a marquee event in the calendar year for participants.
Over the years the event has gone from strength to strength with various activities like Celebrity night, Fashionista and War of Bands dazzling the crowds. And this year, the event to be held between 26th and 28th November looks to build on things further and create an extravaganza that will be remembered for a long time to come. The organizers have gone to great lengths to ensure that students from all over feel at home at the event and get the energetic vibe all around.
Ojas after all, stands for vigour and zeal and that’s what the students of Jaipuria, Lucknow bring to the table as they host a spectacular event year after year. It’s the perfect platform for students from various colleges to come together and showcase their talents, shine, win bragging rights and of course bond and express their camaraderie. Through a wide range of events that can cover co-curricular, cultural, academic and sporting activities, the fest is brimming with infectious energy.
Some of the exciting co-curricular activities to be held at the event include
- B-Quiz, which will test the teams on their knowledge of the general business environment and its various functional areas.
- Present to Win is the competition where students will have to make presentations.
- Brand Journey is where participants will be tested on their problem solving skills.
- From a Debate competition to Creative Writing contest, activities like Xpolre, Sirf ek minute and Maximize the Returns will add to the thrill of the moment.
The cultural events at Ojas 14 will include
- The hugely popular Fashionista contest that brings glamour, fashion and style on stage and tests teams on their creativity.
- The Dramatics competition is another exciting prospect while Nukkad Natak focuses on the traditional medium and how it can make an impact on today’s tech savvy generation.
- Singing and Dance competitions have been designed to draw out the talents from all over.
- Poster Making, Antakshari, Rangoli and Face Painting are some of the other events that will add colour to the proceedings.
No inter-college fest is of course complete without the sporting events and Ojas 14 will have them in abundance. Participants will get an opportunity to show off their sporting skills across various disciplines
- Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Badminton and more.
- Counter Strike, an exhilarating virtual game brings teams’ strategy, aggression and patience to the fore.
With a plenty in store and a lot at stake, it’s not surprising that Ojas 14 is already creating waves and has caught the attention of the college students in the country.
To read more about Ojas 2014 and to participate, visit: http://www.jaipuria.ac.in/blog/ojas/
To read more about Jaipuria Institute of Manaement, visit: www.jaipuria.ac.in/blog