The word "Abhyudaya" signifies rising and when one rises, one outshines others. Our Inter-college Annual Fest, Abhyudaya ‘19 is the kaleidoscope of creative and managerial skills of the young and enthusiastic managers of tomorrow, out to demonstrate their professional competence as budding managers. It has been planned as a two days mega event full of fun and frolic and a showcase of the very best in the world of Schools & Colleges. ABHYUDAYA team promises you two challenging days, testing your business acumen, creativity, drama, dancing tunes & gala time on both the days with loads of Bang-Wang, music, and unimaginable fun. We assure of the best of the experiences and hospitality.
- No registration fee for any event except Group Dance. Registration fee is Rupees 1000/- per group for Group Dance.
- Accommodation shall be provided to boys and girls of outstation teams in boys and girls hostels/Guest House (STA) respectively. Charges may be applicable.
- Outstation participants are advised to register (online) latest by November 18, 2019. They should also indicate if they require boarding & lodging facility.
- Participants must carry their college identity cards or college bonafide. Also, need to carry their Aadhar Card.
- Decisions of the judges, with respect to all events shall be final and binding on all participants. No disputes regarding the results shall be entertained.
- RULES MAY BE AMENDED, IF FOUND NECESSARY BY THE ABHYUDAYA-19 COMMITTEE, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Registration 1st Day November 22, 2019 :- On the spot registration till 4 PM
2nd Day November 23, 2019:- 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Cash Prizes & Voucher for various events like Dance, Nukkad Natak, Fashion Show etc.
- The winners and runner-ups will also be awarded Trophies and Certificates.
- The certificate of participation will be awarded to all the participants.
- In case if you have done on line registration, participants need to reach 1 hour prior to the commencement of the event.
- For star performance, gate will be closed by 7pm & after that no one will be allowed to enter the campus.
- On Day 2, entry in campus premises will be permitted by pass only from 2 pm onwards.