Jaipuria International Journal of Management Research (JIJMR) is a peer-reviewed bi-annual journal of Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida. JIJMR welcomes original papers from both academics and corporate practitioners on all areas in business management. Paper
may be based upon empirical research, or dealing with new theory/concepts in management that has practical applicability or a case study dealing with a management issue. Case study must be supported with two or more case analysis as well. Book reviews of newly published books can also be sent along with a copy of the book for publication consideration.
JIJMR scope covers:
- Emerging issues or ideas in management research that call for action or rethinking.
- Research papers that emphasizes on the analytics and deal with resolving managerial issues.
- Articles focusing on managerial applications of management practices, theories and concepts.
- Case study describing an organizational problem or a societal issue that requires decision making or action by individual manager or by an organization at strategic, functional and operational level and case analysis.
- Book Reviews covering reviews of current books in any area of management.
- Author must submit a soft copy of the manuscript in MS Word in single space format in Times New Roman font with 12 font size at email IDs mentioned above.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by thefollowing:
- An abstract of 80-100 words;
- An executive summary of about 400 words along with five key words;
- A brief biographical sketch of the author(s) describing current designation and affiliation along with complete postal address, contact numbers and e-mail ID.
- The recommended length of full paper is 5000 words.
- Book reviews should be approximately 1000 words.
- All tables, charts and graphs should be in black and not in color. Source, if any, must be quoted at the bottom. Figures must be given in international standards of millions/billions and not in lacs/crores etc. Tables, charts and graphs are either included within the text or else proper referencing on a separate line has be clearly mentioned at the position where a particular table, chart and/or graph has to be placed.
- For references/citations/bibliography, the APA style must be followed uniformly.
- For copyrighted material, if used, author(s) must take prior approval from copyright holders and due acknowledgement should be given to the original author. It will be sole responsibility of the author(s) for originality of his/her work. JIJMR won’t be responsible for violation of any copyright law.
- Author must sign and send in original an undertaking that material doesn’t interfere with any copyright issue and is the original, unpublished work of the author and has not been submitted earlier/parallel to any other journal.
- Author will surrender copyrights of the paper to JIJMR in totality.