Traditional ways of doing business are changing. The ‘New Economy’ is looming on the horizon. It is no longer just a concept. It is a reality that can disrupt businesses!
Consumers, organizations, governments are all digitally enabled and empowered today. We are living in the era of digital economy, digital is ubiquitous. Digital technology has not only transformed marketing practices, the delivery of goods and services, the way transactions happen in an economy, the way firms recruit, train and develop business models. Firms are getting more customer centric in a digitized world; giving customers more control over the product and services they can receive and helps firms handle customer’s dissatisfaction too. The need to invest in digital and related operations and processes is robust and growing, so are the legal issues associated with it. The organizations which can achieve the digital performance metrics and data driven execution shall sustain and survive and others shall vanish in times to come. Thus it becomes pertinent for us to understand and deliberate on the digital pathways that successful firms, governments have adopted to connect with digitally savvy customer populace.
- Date for Extended Abstract (2000 Words) Submission: November 30, 2017
- Date for Notification of Acceptance of Extended Abstract: December 7, 2017
- Date for Full Paper Submission: December 20, 2017
- Date for Notification of Acceptance of Full Paper: December 27, 2017
- Last Date for Registration: January 10, 2018
- Conference Dates: February 09-10, 2018
Publication in Edited Volume: Abridged version of all selected papers for the conference shall be published in the edited volume with Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd., an international publisher (with ISBN number).
Publication in Journal: Papers will be eligible for publication in international refereed journals associated with the conference on their acceptance.
• Singapore Management Journal • International Journal of Social & Organizational Dynamics (IGI Global) • International Journal of Virtual Communities & Social Networking (IGI Global) • Management Dynamics • Jaipuria International Journal of Management Research • Journal of Advanced Research in Information Technology & Management
Best Paper Award: A panel of jury, consisting of renowned academicians and corporate experts will decide on the best paper award in each track. One Overall Best Paper Award will also be given. Each award will consist of a certificate and cash prize